NA62 CERN Seminars -- 2018
The reference talks in 2018, giving the results based on 2016 data, are:
Rado's talk on March 11, 2018 at Moriond EW
Giuseppe's seminar at CERN on March 27, 2018.
NA62 CERN Seminars -- 2017
No Seminar in 2017 but the best reference talk is the talk by Giuseoppe at
the SPSC 2017 based on 2016 Data.
NA62 CERN Seminars -- 2016
No Seminar in 2016 but the best reference talk is the talk by Giuseoppe at Moriond EW 2016 based on 2015 Data.
NA62 CERN Seminars -- 2015
The talk below is a public summary of the experiment status in October 2015 as
shown in the NA62 Finance Review Committee.
The two talks below are good summaries of the early analysis of the 2014 pilot physics run and of the status of the experiment.
- report to SPSC referes and NA62 FRC: Satus of NA62 (pdf slides) by Augusto Ceccucci.
- CERN EP seminar, 10 March 2015: The NA62 experiment at CERN: status and perspectives (pdf slides) by Giuseppe Ruggiero.
- SPSC open session, 14 April 2015: Status and plans of the NA62 experiment (pdf slides) by Augusto Ceccucci.
NA62 Invited talks outside Conferences
This can be seen as a running documentation related to Rk measurement and
NA62 experiment with updates as time flows...
- INFN (1st Scientific Commission) workshop on Flavor Physics (present and future), Firenze (Italy), 21-22 Nov 2011: NA62: Physics Prospects (pdf slides) by Massimo Lenti
- Physics Department Colloquium, Colorado State University, Denver (USA), 14 Nov 2011,: to appear soon by David Coward
- TREK collaboration meeting at KEK, Tsukuba (Japan), 20 Feb 2011: Lepton universality test at CERN NA62 experiment (pdf slides) by Evgueni Goudzovski
NA48/2 CERN Seminars -- 2004-2009
- CERN joint EP/PP seminar, 24 April 2009: Probing non perturbative QCD with kaon decays: precise results by NA48/2 (pdf slides) by Brigitte Bloch-Devaux.
- CERN Particule Physics Seminar, 1st Nov 2005: First result on the measurement of direct CP-violating parameter A0g in K± -> π± π0 π0 decays in NA48/2 (ppt slides) by Spasimir Balev
- CERN colloquium, 31 Mar 2005: Determination of the π π scattering lengths from K± -> π± π+ π0 π0 decays (pdf slides) by Italo Mannelli and (pdf slides) by Nicola Cabibbo
- CERN Particule Physics Seminar, 1st Mar 2005: First results on direct CP violation asymmetry measurement in K± -> π± π+ π- decays from NA48/2 (ppt slides) by Evgueni Goudzovski
- CERN Particule Physics Seminar, 10 Aug 2004: The Unitarity Question: New NA48 results on Kaon and Hyperon Decays (pdf slides) by Rainer Wanke